Author: Amy Brecount White
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Publication Date: March 2, 2010
DONATED BY: Amy Brecount White! (Thank you!)
Something—some power—is blooming inside Laurel. She can use flowers to do things. Like bringing back lost memories. Or helping her friends ace tests. Or making people fall in love.
Laurel suspects her newfound ability has something to do with an ancient family secret, one that her mother meant to share with Laurel when the time was right. But then time ran out.Clues and signs and secret messages seem to be all around Laurel at Avondale School, where her mother had also boarded as a student. Can Laurel piece everything together quickly enough to control her power, which is growing more potent every day? Or will she set the stage for the most lovestruck, infamous prom in the history of the school?
SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED.
Tour is open INTERNATIONALLY. There are only 10 available spots. Link your reviews below if you have read and reviewed the book. Here's the tour:
- Jennifer- Philippines- Rec: 4/15. Mail by: 4/22
- Sheree- Australia Rec: 4/27. Mail by: 5/4
- Alaine- Australia-Mailed : 6/14
- Rebecca- New Zealand - Rec:7/15 Mailed:7/20
- Nina- The Netherlands - Rec:8/01 Mailed 8/11
- Mari- Norway Rec:8/17 Mailed:8/24
- Sarah- England - Rec:8/31 Mailed:9/13
- Sasha- England - Rec:9/27 Mailed:10/5
- Laurie-USA - Rec:10/14 ---
Edit: Lynsey Newton was on the list, but since she got a copy, I replaced her with Laurie.
We will be updating and editing this post every time a person gets a book.
When you link your review, link it straight to your review and for the 'Name:' part, just put in your blog name. Thanks!