As of July 29, 2010, new rules have been added to make all tours smoother and easier for you guys, and easier for us too. If you are not willing to cooperate, you are out of all tours.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Issue: Mr. Linky



IBT just wanted to warn all of those who have been putting their blog and website URL's in the Mr. Linky's. Mr. Linky is used for reviews on a specific book, not for promoting or publicizing your website and blogs. This issue was raised long time ago, it ended, but now it's coming back.

I wont say out the names, but, I hope all of you guys know who you are. If you don't stop, I am afraid I will have to be emailing you. I know your probably all thinking I'm making such a big deal out of this, but the reason to why we put that Mr. Linky is only for reviews and just for reviews, NOTHING else. Other might open the link thinking it's a review to a certain book, but it won't be.

I hope you all understand. Thank you.

Oh, and, hope you all are enjoying all our super-mega-awesome new tours! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved | Blogger Template by Bloganol and Smart Blogging Tips | Distributed by Deluxe Templates